Weekly Reflection (2nd week)
The second week of my teaching practice has been a productive learning experience, although I was only able to complete two lesson plans. This limited progress was primarily due to an educational strike and Wednesday was leave already. And also in class I have provided notes to students and completed the textual activities.
One of the key takeaways from this week is that classroom management remains a significant challenge. Keeping students engaged and focused, especially when there are technical difficulties or moments of downtime, is something I need to work on.
In addition to my teaching responsibilities, I have been assigned supervisory duties at the school. One such duty is overseeing students practicing for Kalolsavam in the auditorium. These additional tasks have given me insight into the broader workings of school life beyond the classroom.
Overall, this week has highlighted the importance of adaptability and time management.
Each day has been a learning opportunity, reinforcing both the rewarding and challenging aspects of teaching.



Comments
Post a Comment