Weekly Reflection - ( 1st week)
The first week of our school internship, spanning from September 23rd to 27th, proved to be an immensely valuable experience, filled with opportunities for both personal and professional growth. This initial phase allowed me to truly reflect on my journey as a teacher trainee
enabling me to assess my teaching skills and identify both areas of strength and aspects that require further development. It was a week that laid the foundation for the growth and learning that I hope to continue throughout this internship.
Each day began with careful preparation for the classes ahead, ensuring that I had everything in place to effectively engage my students. Signing the attendance register at the start of the day was not just a formality; it marked the beginning of a new chapter of learning. This process of self-assessment has been crucial, as it provided me with the insight necessary to grow into a more confident and capable teacher.
Though it is only the beginning, these initial days have shown me the importance of embracing the challenges that come with teaching. It is during these early stages that I have begun to realize the truth behind the age-old saying, "practice makes one perfect." While perfection may be an ideal that is neither fully attainable nor necessarily desirable, it serves as a guiding principle for continuous improvement. Each lesson taught, each interaction with students, and each moment in the classroom brings me closer to mastering the art of teaching.
Looking back on this week, I recognize that it has been a period of adjustment, reflection, and, most importantly, growth. With the knowledge gained from this experience, I feel more prepared to navigate the challenges ahead, knowing that each day will bring new opportunities to refine my skills and evolve as an educator.



Comments
Post a Comment